I can really struggle with balance, I tend to be all or nothing black or white. It used to be, one missed work out could lead to a month or more with no structured activity, or one cookie would lead to the whole bag, and (I still work on this one regularly). So why are we so good at compartmentalizing, why does it show up as either, or? I am so ready for both, and more. Do you know how we do one thing is how we do everything? Let’s say you are humming along at work, busy, busy, making money, getting things done, but because of that you don’t have time to take care of your body, or maybe your relationships are suffering. So when you are assessing things, look to the weakest link. Bring that part of your life up and everything else will elevate too. Life is like a pie, each piece part of the whole. If you forgot to put filling in one piece the whole pie suffers. We want the whole pie to be as delicious as possible
So what would creating a more balanced lifestyle look like?
Great question! Creating a more balanced lifestyle would mean taking a really good look at all areas of your life: relationships, career, money, exercise, health…and making decisions about what is and isn’t working in each area. Sometimes the reason we stay stuck in unhealthy or unhappy areas of our lives is because it’s easier, in a way, to stay stuck in the familiarity than to find the creativity and energy to make the changes needed to improve our quality of life and move into the unknown. Let’s face it that unknown can be scary, even if it’s subconscious.
But don’t worry, I am here to help you begin to IMAGINE what your life in balance would look and feel like! But first...
How will I know if my current lifestyle is unbalanced?
● Are you used to getting things done on your own, but could use a little support?
● Do you want to build a healthier relationship to food?
● Do you eat when you are bored, angry, sad, or stressed out?
● Do you want to develop a deeper connection to yourself and others?
● Do you want to be empowered to be your own health expert?
● Do you want to be inspired about healthy cooking?
● Do you want to discover optimal eating for your unique body?
● Do you want more confidence, energy, and self-acceptance?
● Do you want to be challenged in new ways?
● Do you want to be held accountable to show up for yourself?
What do I do now?
If you are ready to embrace the best version of your life possible, schedule a clarity session, contact at jacqui@fitbodhi and let’s talk about the important steps to take to make changes in your lifestyle that will help you CREATE your DREAM life!